Thursday 17 January 2008

Suspect Packages Radio Show w/The I.R.S. live in the studio (Sept '07)

Get it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MLDRFSD4

Playlist:
01.The I.R.S. – Suspect Packages Radio Show intro
02.Stig Of The Dump feat.R.A.The Rugged Man – Braindead – Beer & Rap
03.Rodney P – Been A Gunner Since – Riddim Killa promo
04.Million Dan – Spektrum Ride – Million Dappa
05.Chester P – The City – Chessmonster Ent/Rawdog promo
06.D.R.O.P. – Boogaloo – Dial Up promo
07.Menace & RC – Snakes Pass – Suspect Packages promo
08.The Waxheds feat.Koaste – Ill Pedrino – Smashing Ent. promo
09.Beezwax feat.Genesis Elijah – Everything Or Nothing – Out In The West
10.Complex & CLG feat.Kyza & Kwest – Night-Time - Merciless
11.Joe Gutta, Bigga, Menace, Sonnyjim, Reggiimental & Sir’vere – Move Now – Rusty Jukebox promo
12.Brotherman – Heart Of Dem – Silent Soundz promo
-----------The I.R.S. live inside the studio--------
13.The I.R.S. – Interview part
14.The I.R.S. – Bitter – Merciless
15.The I.R.S. – Interview part
16.The I.R.S. – Big Day In
17.The I.R.S. – Interview part
18.The I.R.S. – Talking Warheads
19.The I.R.S. – Interview part
20.The I.R.S. – Wanna Act
21.The I.R.S. – Interview part
22.The I.R.S. – Pretty Polly
-------------------------------------------
23.Fallacy & Blind Alphabetz – Luvolution – Silent Soundz promo
24.Poisonous Poets – Poison – promo
25.Conspicuous The Coroner feat.LT – Ain’t No Way – Sit Tight/Ottomanelf promo
26.English feat.C Gritz & Jammer – Nothing Long – Left Turn
27.Lotek – Where…? – 299
28.Konny Kon, Jehst, Micall Parknsun & Asaviour - Organ Stab – YNR
29.Jehst – The Mengi Bus Anthem – YNR
30.Sonnyjim – The Pecking Order – Suspect Packages promo
31.The Projections – 14 Types Of Mics – Ruztik promo

No comments: