Friday 5 February 2010

A revamp.... plus D.ablo - Find Your Way

I've been meaning to revamp this blog for a minute now, just so i can let loose a lot more music that i'm being sent, playing out, and generally into myself. Everyone kinda knows i'm fully involved in the UK's Hip Hop scene, and have been for 15 years or more. Outside of Hip Hop i'm also massively into Reggae, Soul, Dubstep, Experimental Beats and much much more, anyone that caught my 'Nitro Tape Thump' mix will know this...

So, still keeping with my 'Made in England' stamp I'm gonna start exposing more music to you via the blog of this nature, so expect all sorts yeah, not just Hip Hop! I hope you like it, and if you're a musician yourself, hit me up yo...

-------->

And here's where I'm gonna start, you've all heard of Terra Firma, and hopefully a certain vocalist called D.ablo. Well recently he let off a sick 10 track compilation of shweeet soul music he's made, truss, it's dooope! It features production from D.ablo himself alongside the likes of Beat Butcha, Chemo, Guynamite, Morgan Spacek, Contact Play, & Lost Voices. Take a listen for yourself anyway...


D.ablo - Have You Ever (prod.Beat Butcha)



D.ablo - Not The Kind Of Bre (prod.Contact Play)




Here's the link to download 'Find You Way'. Show some love to D.ablo whilst you're at it, and tell him I sent ya and that he needs to make more shweet soul music like this...

No comments: