Saturday 27 August 2011

'Reggae Mega Bash Stage Show' tape


As it's carnival time here in London, and my birthday weekend (always a carnival!) I thought i'd drop this little gem on ya... Recorded straight from the Disorda tape vaults comes this killah live show featuring the likes of Brigadier Jerry, Josey Wales, Charlie Chaplin, Jack Radics, Super Cat, Bounty Killer & Yami Bolo, all backed by the City Heat Band. I'm a huge Super Cat fan, and this is one of my favourite live recordings I have of him, performing all his big hits. Not sure of the exact year, or even where this was staged? It's from around the mid 90's though. Enjoy...

A Side: download > Brigadier Jerry, Josey Wales, Charlie Chaplin, Jack Radics & Yami Bolo.

B Side: download > Super Cat & Bounty Killer.

Super Cat live by Disorda

No comments: